Skateboard?

Cognizant

Does anybody here use a skateboard as a means of transport? :) I live in a small town and if I don't have to carry much and not going to some formal event, it's much healthier for the body and ecology to ride. I wish our roads were better and more people discovered the fun of skateboarding. And what about you, what do you think of it? 

• Like 1

• Regular User

When I was younger there was a time when I really wanted a skateboard but my family didn't buy me one. They said I will break my bones. Once I found a skateboard in the school and I was too curious to miss the chance. I broke it to pieces with the first movement. Never tried it again.. but still recommend it because as Cognizant said it's really good for the body. 

On 4/19/2022 at 11:13 AM, Amnz said:

When I was younger there was a time when I really wanted a skateboard but my family didn't buy ...

Ohhh a sad story ... I remember my first sk8, it was so old an crappy that the banging of wheels was heard everywhere, it was slow and heavy... I dreamt of a good one but my parents didn't buy it for me, they had no money for it. years passed, I grew older and thought I lost my interest in sk8boarding, but... made friends with a company of riders and my early passion woke up. Now I use a pennyboard even in my flat 😂

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Skateboarding was fun as a kid. I used to do it at 5, 6, 7 years old in the early 2000s. I got a hurt a few times, and gradually stopped using it over the years. I used it as a toy here and there, but not as often. I still have mine though, 10/10 would recommend.

• 4 months later...

I used to skate a bit any time I broke an arm or a hand on my BMX and couldn't ride. BSM is pretty steez on a board if you ever run into him.

• Love 1

when i was 12 too 24 i skated alot had a h street board a santa cruz  my biggest accomplishment tho was being able to ollie on to a picknick table and off and  do handrails. im to old now it would be pain ful. i agree the roads suck ass for boarders. i am a concrete guy i have always wanted to build a skate park . i do love skating . but its for younger people.  

when i was young prolly 15  i got a skating citation down town ... the day sam kinasen died.

• Like 1