Server

The server is being over run now with marty and last stand users, it's so hard to keep up with them, i go to play and end up spending 1/2 a session kicking players. There are aswell "regular" marty/stand ppl that i've seen the past three days. i've started a list of them to maybe be banned, only one so far that has rejoined everytime i kick and starts all over again. Just a thought it's time to start banning these ppl !! :help

• Administrators

Yes. We are way short of good members for COD 4 to keep it clean. We will start recruiting soon starting with you. ;)

I am trying to get auto admin thing going and soon you guys will have kick and ban commands too. Need sometime to figure it out all.

PS Can you next time take their GUID and let me know? i will ban them.

Well that was a good weekend of fishing !! countless fish...lil off topic but i just had to share, i understand you guys are short handed atm, and i'm sure i do have the GUID at home somewhere, but i'm at the g/f's place right now. An auto kick would be something sweet !! well i'm off to make it to a movie, have a good one !

:thanks