Spring/Summer 2022 Plans

Outlaw23

You already know what I'll be asking you, thus I'll go first. My plans include going to concerts, festivals, exploring around the city, and enjoying the outdoors for the most part. I'm in Toronto, ON (Canada) and we went through a bad winter; thankfully March is almost here. Where do you guys/gals live & what are your plans for this upcoming spring/summer? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Aha, really? That sounds awesome! :D. I'll probably attend a few concerts/festivals, explore more of the city/go to new places, dive into more side gigs/hustles, learn more skills, etc. Oh yeah, and enjoy the lovely sun of course! :D.

Missed this thread initially - definitely looking forward to summer! I hope to sit by a pool at least once a week this summer and read a few books.

I also have been saving up for a few years now to travel to Sweden/Denmark (3rd time to Europe) for adventuring and also race Ironman Kalmar!

• Like 1

There's smth bad going on with me... I slowly lose interest in everything. Perhaps it's a kind of post-pandemic depression, before the lockdowns I dreamt of travelling, exploring new places, activities, communicating with people... now I've turned into a complete homebody (the only pros for it is that I'll finally make it nice). I suffer from my prolonged "retreat" (better to say cloister)but I don't want anything outside too. I'm stuck between my absent desires 😂 and feel like a dry log😅 a pile of crap actually ahahhah

from the one hand I'm tired of different troubles we have to face now and then, I cannot figure out what's the need in them and why so much suffering and anger everywhere... yes, I'm too sentimental...

from the other hand, I cannot act another way and live like everybody (that means, with sufferings and anger  - to some extent) 

It's a trap😝

• Like 1

Cognizant, I kind of feel the same way as you! to add, it's not easy going out and doing things if you are by yourself. Nowadays, people are always busy & even on the weekends, they're not always able to meet up. I don't really like going out alone, it feels awkward and when you go to events/gatherings (and you're alone), you feel worse. I don't want to sit inside every day either, especially during the spring and summer. 

On 4/15/2022 at 1:47 AM, Outlaw23 said:

Those sound like some great plans. Where do you guys live?

washington DC area!

And cognizant, i can also relate to being a homebody - especially since the beginning of 2020. What are some places you wanted to travel to and explore?! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking through Facebook and suddnly saw the pic with the text like "No more work, go travelling!"  - and at that moment I realized how much I want to go somewhere just now! so after finishing the renovation of the flat... I think I'll go on a skateboarding tour or to the sea

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would like travel to Egypt this summer, maybe I think it safe place now, but WHO knows. After maybe some sea,lake in my country, some competition are on summer in my sport. 

• Like 1

Hey, that's great. Tourism & costs are definitely going up this year (worldwide) because of the lack of travel we had to deal with due to Covid for the last 2+ years. I might go somewhere later this year (during late fall/early winter), but I haven't decided where yet. Any recommendations?