spacedust

spacedust

Started playing w:et again so I guess it's time to introduce.

First name: Emanuel
Any sort of Nickname?: Jamie (because of Jamie Oliver - I work as a chef)
What country are you from?:Serbia
Are you a Parent?:No
How many siblings do you have?:4
What's your shoe size?: 42 iguess
What do you do for a living?: Working as a Chef in a 4 Star Hotel
Greatest Fear?:  I never really had a fear/s, can't really think about one
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: sleighing down a mountain with head full of acid.
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) - still with a head full of acid went and took a bath fully clothed, friends caught me (nothing too embarrasing)
First thing you look for in a new friend?: good vibes, dark jokes
Farthest you've been from home?: Romania - Bucharest
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Found it when I first started W:ET, played for a year or two and quit, came back again much stronger!!!

Cat or Dog?: cats wont tell the cops where the drugs are ;)
What are your hobbies?:  I like to walk, like a lot. idk
What kind of Sports do you like?: Football, MMA, UFC
What's your favorite color?: vantablack 
How about your favorite type of music?: '90s rap, rock, reggae
Favorite Song?: can't really pick one
What's your favorite TV show?: How I Met Your Mother ( recently watched and loved it)
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Thriller, Crime, Drama, Comedy
Favorite Movie?: Godfather
Favorite Book?: The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli
What do you like most about yourself?: Good listener
What do you hate most about yourself?: I cut out of conversations for no reason ( kinda defeats the purpose of the good listener huh)
What makes you very happy?: weeeed
What makes you very sad?: nothing
What's your favorite beverage?: beer / whiskey
What you're favorite food/snack?: garlic bread 
Favorite actor/Actress?: Margot Robbie
Favorite season? Why?: Winter - its beautiful
Favorite subject in school?: sports 
Favorite thing to learn about?: too much, never stop learning
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?:  Alaska ( aurora borealis )

Much love mates, see ya on silent ❤️ 

• Like 7

nice to meet u welcome to the forums.

interesting your favorite season is winter.. not many answer that.  i personally hate the cold..  and if u could go anywhere  ud go to Alaska too see the northern lights.. now that would be cool .... stop by jay2 sometime .. we can play some et together. !  ive worked  in a restaurant  as a cook before ..  i thin k it would be awsome to be a chef.. its not a easy job like some might think. it can get stressful and hectic. maybe we will get to see some of the food u create. there are few guys here that are chefs.

• Like 1

On 12/23/2021 at 11:33 PM, captnconcrete said:

nice to meet u welcome to the forums.

interesting your favorite season is winter.. not many answer that.  i personally hate the cold..  and if u could go anywhere  ud go to Alaska too see the northern lights.. now that would be cool .... stop by jay2 sometime .. we can play some et together. !  ive worked  in a restaurant  as a cook before ..  i thin k it would be awsome to be a chef.. its not a easy job like some might think. it can get stressful and hectic. maybe we will get to see some of the food u create. there are few guys here that are chefs.

Ill post up some foods when I get the time, having a good communication between cooks in the kitchen is the best thing you can have, you get everything done faster/better but I don't play to work for long as a chef, got offered by a buddy of mine a job in Italy so I'm probably gonna take that 'cuz its a good pay/job :) definetly will stop by jay2 sometimes ❤️ 

• Like 1