CoD4 Ban report

AntiThought

I notice the ban report is setup for W:ET.

I suggest that it be required for all CoD4 bans including tempbans longer than 24 hours as well or a seperate section for CoD4 bans. As I do not know if it is possible for us to get the IP address of CoD4 players I suggest a form resembling this.

Name of player you banned:

GUID of player you banned.

Length of Ban:

Reason (Short description why you ban):

Banned By:

Server Name:

This seems important to monitor monitor bans and to have accountability for bans. I have noticed some bans that seem unreasonably harsh like the one in the demo below.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6uib5i75qb39z6w

I am not saying whether this ban was proper or not as Milli says this person has been kicked twice before for this behavior but the length of ban seems unreasonable for the offense I am simply giving an example of why this is needed.

With CoD4 beginning its decline I feel accountability is more important now than ever.

• Administrators

1. I agree with your suggestion.

2. You are linking private section links to general forum which is not allowed. As a staff you should be aware of it :P

You are right I am aware of the rules and disappointed with myself for not noticing my mistake. Sorry about that . When I was thinking about the section I was making a suggestion about it seemed natural for me to link to it. I will be more careful next time I make a suggestion and resist that urge.

Apologies aside how would you like for us to implement this?

• Like 1

• Administrators

I have some nasty idea in my mind :P It's bad ass idea.. but I will see if I can figure out how to implement it. If that doesn't work we will use our general ban report section.

• Like 1