Butters needs help with XMP Please!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVIL BUTTERS

Ok here we go.  Just put together my new rig.  Old Rig was 5950x  128 meg ram RTX 3090.  Now I got the new i9 12900K 64 megs DDR5 Trident Z5 DDR5-5600 CL36<-------Crazy exspensive... Poo POO.  BTW my 5950x blows away this system already poo poo.  So my question is.  When I go to my bios <yes it's updated to the newest version. 0803> the auto with no XMP is low numbers not even close to 5600.  I enabled XMP and it shows 5600 I save and it wont restart.  SO I went and maunally set the frequency 20 times found only 4600 the highest it will only work.  Why pay for faster numbers if it won't work???  I have put pictures up of my screen.  IS it me or the sticks or Bios are not ready to go that fast yet?  Please help me.  Peace Butters SUCK IT!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

Edited by EVIL BUTTERS

Maybe it helps if you upped the voltage to 1.435v?

To reach those speeds, we upped the voltage to 1.435v on both VDD/VDDQ and started to train the RAM from 5200Mhz to 5600Mhz at very loose timings. The PC refused to boot at 5600Mhz but reducing it to 5400Mhz worked nicely. We then started to tighten the table clocks, and after many different combinations, crashes and  restarts, ended up with 36-39-29-74-2T. For some reason, this MSI motherboard wouldn’t  change the Tras Pre time- whatever we selected would just result in 39. Here are the results from AIDA64.      

https://www.techradar.com/news/we-overclocked-the-intel-core-i9-12900k-heres-how-far-we-got

Edited by Long