Fun physics question

ajnl

Below is a fun physics question. Try to guess the answer first and then watch the video explanation! I got the answer wrong, haha I guess I fail as an engineer ;) 

image.png.9bdcb203e3c9f6d3233fb8a719f4ee1b.png

Video explanation: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, Outlaw23 said:

Without watching the video or using Google, at first glance; I guessed that it wasn't A or B for obvious reasons. It had to be either C or D. I would have chosen C. 

Did you end up watching it? b/c the answer is B :)

okay so does that make me a super  engineer i mean i new it was B  before i even read any of the replys to this and just from reading what was  in the  ? it's self  gives away the  answer flying  horizontally would mean that it is in movement so there for the cable would be behind it  + the little tip that  is in it to air friction on the cable is not negligible means that the cable is sturdy so it's not flying around all crazy like  so there for i new  B  was more then likely going to be the right  answer

Edited by *Kiba*