Jump to content

What the...? Water coming out of socket | MotD 26.09.21


Recommended Posts

"European" power socket @ 220v, with a built-in circuit breaker. 😄 I am surprised that it needed a 'complete circuit' to blow the breaker! 


Oh, wait a minute...it did not have the very common built-in on/off switch??  Was that really in Europe?


That might be a Type-F, used 'everywhere in Europe & Russia, except for UK and Ireland'. (I was thinking of the UK socket as being the EU-standard. :blush:)


:hmm electricity-tiles-type-F.jpg   :hmm 



DJ has been "educating" me for a long time with is Pic of the Days and Movies of the Days.  Thanks.

Edited by RedBaird
Professor DJ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.