Are you happy where you live and tell us why ?

0siE.

• Platinum VIP
On 8/18/2021 at 1:43 PM, DeKing said:

Maybe go to Canada,

Come over here my friend !

I used to live in Montreal for a couple of years to start my career. Had a lot of fun over there since I was single and wanted to see some actions. After a couple of years, realised this is not something I wanted for my future, everything happening too fast. So I moved back to Quebec city where I am from. Love it over here. A lot more slow living, enjoying and you can see all different of scenery in a 30min drive. I cycle a lot and live downtown for the moment and I only need to ride for 20 minutes to be in the rural side.

Plus, we have 4 "real" seasons which I like a lot since I ski/snowboard too. My girlfriend who is from Morroco do not share the same love for winter as i do though lol ! But it makes you enjoy even more the summer.

Take care guys !

• Like 2

I live in Aracaju (Brazil). It is a coastal city, very beautiful and pleasant. 
However, like everywhere else, it has its problems. 
If we go to the political spectrum, the whole WORLD is divided. 
I consider myself a more right-wing individual, but I respect differing opinions. 
The problem is that in Brazil institutions are in the hands of the former Brazilian government: the PT government.
 Suffice it to say that the PT is responsible for the biggest corruption scandal in the history of HUMANITY, 
even the former president (Lula) was arrested, but later released by the Brazilian supreme court (most ministers were appointed by the PT).
 Today we have a president who does not obey political correctness,
 but tries to make (and is succeeding) a government without scandals of corruption, 
and even so, the Brazilian left wants Lula's return to power. With that, you can imagine how much political issues have been dividing Brazil.
 Apart from other agendas from the left that heat up the political debate, such as: gender ideology, abortion, neutral language, drug liberation,
 among other sensitive topics, most Brazilians are, in their vast majority, Christians. Brazil is a VERY RICH country,
 suffice it to say that every year we rebuild a Europe (the time of the second world war) paying loans to national and 
international banks and dealing with debts arising from the administration of old governments. Billionaire loans to countries
 that are dictatorships and NEVER paid (cuba, venezuela, nicaragua, and some countries in africa), make the working people of brazil suffer paying this bill.
 In summary: I believe that every place, in a different way, has its problems.
 I try to be happy where I was born, and I have been successful, thank God. I don't want to leave my city, the place where my roots, family and friends are.

• Like 2
  • Love 1