Keyboard and mouse

GoldenWings

Hello guys,

maybe someone can help me.

i have 2 really big problems by playing et.

I'll try to describe it

i have an older laptop with upgrade from Window 7 to 10

Proplem is my mouse freezed from time to time ingame.

iam sure isnt the performence or drivers. when i shoot und make a right or left movement, he freezed half a second.

i was google a bit and was read this problem gives often and mostly is it a realteak driver with name( Fmapp.exe)

but by me isnt this the problem . have someone a idea what it can be.maybe someone knows the problem.

The second problem is :

somehow i manage to switch off buttons 1-3 while playing et .

it always happens accidentally.

With this problem I have no idea how it is related, I just know that it is very annoying.

I can only say one thing for sure, all of these problems only started with the switch to windows 10

I made all the updates  have no virus or so and in task manager looks all good.

if someone had a similar problem, i would be very grateful if they could give me a tip

Greetings UnH!t

• Confused 1

I can only guess ,

I will now systematically try an exclusion system one after the other .

I will try a few drivers and google a lot: D wish me good luck

However, I won't do that for the next evenings today, last day off today before I go back to work

I had this issue for a long time after a new death adder locked up my PC after plugging it in.  Stayed through reformats and multiple mice, then one day it was no longer a problem!  Hope this helps 😁

I always wrote it off as a motherboard/USB issue from how it started and other issues pointing in that direction so those drivers might be worth looking into.  Try switching mice and the ports you are using just to rule a few things out while you're at it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1