our youtube chanel

monster

hello to all. we hand over to new our YouTube channel for this purpose I invite anyone who wishes to record their gameplay on our different games and server whether you are admin or one of our dear player the invitation to all I also offer you now to support our community by subscribe to that if in order to make it live long years and allow it to gain visibility this in the purpose of course to enlarge again and again our big family I think spend on most of our servers wet so record different player if any time one of you will not appear in the video I invite him to identify I could thus avoid record these person🥰

you can contact me right here via mp or on our discord| A-Monster
#2934 thnx

Edited by monster
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, monster said:

hello to all. we hand over to new our YouTube channel for this purpose I invite anyone who wishes to record their gameplay on our different games and server whether you are admin or one of our dear player the invitation to all I also offer you now to support our community by subscribe to that if in order to make it live long years and allow it to gain visibility this in the purpose of course to enlarge again and again our big family I think spend on most of our servers wet so record different player if any time one of you will not appear in the video I invite him to identify I could thus avoid record these person🥰

you can contact me right here via mp or on our discord| A-Monster
#2934 thnx

• Thanks 1