What happened to the DOI PvP server?

What happened to the DOI PvP server? There was one at one point, but now it's gone. Is there any chance of getting it started up again? I'm not the biggest fan of Co-op, I find it more engaging fighting intelligent human opponents rather than waves of not-so-bright bots. Granted, I know PvP has it's own issues, but when it's going well (no toxic players, plus a little teamwork) it's really fun to play. I'm interested in PvP, who else is?

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the too late of a reply,

On 2/22/2021 at 10:45 PM, Marcel the Virginian said:

What happened to the DOI PvP server?

but DOI #2 PvP was taken down since it wasn't being populated as much. It wasn't just DOI, but Insurgency and Insurgency: Sandstorm PvP servers were all shutdown or changed to PvP depending on if there were mods that people loved to play on our servers.

PvP needs 32 or atleast 28 players to be fun, and

On 2/22/2021 at 10:45 PM, Marcel the Virginian said:

Is there any chance of getting it started up again?

98% of the players do not want to be the first player to join the empty server and wait till it is full, hence never gets full. If there are enough players it could be made possible though.

Edited by Carbonautics
  • 100 1

• 1 month later...