Call of Duty 4 - Lanparty

iAmweAsel

First day is over. alot of good matches and ehh some fun too. i played cod4 hmm 2 years ago a bit, so i didnt knew what to do ^^ on some maps. search and destroy was a bit strange for me xD at the beginning. but my team-mates were pretty good and they always told me where to go etc hahahaha i think weAsel did a good job ... all the stuff reminds me of the good old ET-scrim-days.i never scrimed on cod. but ehh its great too :D

4 teams played there, we won all our maps (defend + attack) and we won the maps of the other teams too (defend + attack) so we have 9 points now! the skill there is high, so i think i was one of the badest ^^ but ehhh we are a team and i play randomly cod4. tomorrow we do the rematches and we need just 1 win and a draw to get the 1 place. WE WILL DO IT!

shot0000xz.jpg

i am still holding the =F|A= flag up in the skyyyyyy ^^ haha i have alot more pics too, i will post them tomorrow. wish us good luck again and pray for weAsels laptop xD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...