Dropping a Line

Poo_Bag

Hey =F|A=,

Just stopping in to say hello. Been playing in the hardcore server for a little bit and thought it was about time to at least say hello in a formal way. Anyways, see you guys on the killing fields.

Poo

Yeah I played with you some today. Sorry about not remembering you but that is a good thing. If I remember you it probably means I have had to discipline you ;) . You seem to be friendly and I haven't seen you complain before. Stick around the servers and forum some and once everyone gets to know you I would like to see you put in an application. http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/34-cod-series-applications/

Cool. Yeah you won't have to worry about me complaining or breaking any rules. I used to be a member of BoK and they had plenty of rules to abide by. And as far as how well I shoot, well let's just say that I've got quite some time under my belt against some really great players. But I do have my bad days too. :embrass