jailbreaking Ipod touch,iphone,ipad

CreAtioN

I couldnt post this in tutorials so this is the closest place.

What is jailbreaking? jailbreak is unlocking your ipod,iphone,ipad to allow 3rd party applications. You can get free apps which are normally paid, make it multi tasking and much more.

jailbreaking is simple but can get hard with the different applications used.

you can simply jailbreak your ipod by using spirit. Search it on google and download it. It will tell you if you can jailbreak it with spirit.

There is also Limera1n. it jailbreaks ipod touch, iphone 3g and 4g 4.0.2 and 4.1.

If you have a 2g mc model pod touch there is currently no jailbreak for that which is the one I have. It should come out in a week or so.

you can search around for all different programs to use.

Applications to jailbreak: Redsn0w, blackra1n, limera1n, spirit, jailbreakme.com, pwnage tool and MANY more that i dont know about.

Extra: If your ipod,iphone or ipad ever gets that conenct to itunes picture simply follow this.

1. Hold home and lock for 10 seconds.

2. after that release home and hold lock for another 2.

3. It should reload now and if it doesnt you have to restore it.

Hope This Helps!

If you need any extra help Add me on xfire: Nrg9 And we can talk.

I do not own or did not create any programs and do not take and credit for them.

I have only created this guide.

If your ipod,iphone,ipad gets ruined off this I will not take any responsibility for it as your doing it at your own risk.

Good Luck!

You can get free apps which are normally paid

This is not illegal?

6. No posting of torrent links, crack software links or any kind of illegal links. We don't allow any kind of illegal activities on our forums.

jailbreaking itself isnt illegal.

so, if an ipod jailbreaked isn't illegal, when you bought one on internet, mac store, etc., why they don't sell you an ipod already jailbreaked?

Now is legal.

Your point is? Even if they would decide to ship the devices jailbroken, they would probably take a few weeks or months to realize that.

Anyway, technically Jailbreaks are using security holes in iOS to allow the coders to load their custom software. So I'd be rather surprised if they would ever do that.

I developed part of the jailbreak back when the iPod 2G was jailbroken. The easiest way to Jailbreak today is to use Jailbreakme.com if you are running the right firmware and not past 4.0.1

lol, this things happen, so an ipod is jailbreaked, a nokia could be hacked to free apps, a nokia hacked is illegal?

Free apps like those proprietary Java games you could download from special forums and install on your phone? Yes. ;)

Not all free apps for the iPhone are "illegal." Using a jailbroken device to obtain items from the iTunes App Store without paying is theft; however, after jailbreaking your Apple product, you can install a 3rd party App Store (Cydia) that serves up a tasty dish of homebrewn or smaller company releases of software (games, tools, etc), many of which can be bought or downloaded for free if the authors decide that.