Jackass 3D review

RoosterCogburn

I guess you can't really review this movie, but it was absolutely hilarious. I don't want to give away any of the pranks but some of the best they have ever done are in this movie for sure. Bam, Dunn and Johnny are my favorites.

After their opening weekend they did pretty good at the box office surprisingly.

1) Jackass 3D is the highest opening film ever in the month of October (passing 2003’s Scary Movie 3’s $48.1M).

2) Jackass 3D is the 9th highest opening R-Rated film all-time and 2nd highest for a comedy only behind 2008’s Sex and the City ($57M).

3) Jackass 3D is the 9th highest opening 3D film (9th to have a $50M+ opening – best for an R-Rated film and best for a comedy).

4) Jackass 3D is the 10th highest opening comedy all-time (includes action comedies Rush Hour 2 and both Men in Black’s, otherwise it’s the 7th highest).

5) Jackass 3D is the 102nd highest opening all-time for a film right between 2 Fast 2 Furious ($50.47M) and Mr. and Mrs. Smith ($50.34M).

6) Jackass 3D is the highest opening ever for a non-scripted/documentary-esque film.