The Mandalorian | Season 2

DJ aka GDR DJ

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, FRANK UK said:

Watched both seasons of The Mandalorian its really good for those who haven't watched it yet

i was obsessed with star wars as a kid. got my son into it. hes like dad u gotta check out the mandelorian i was like nope .. this new star wars sucks.  i finally broke down watched one episode. which turned in to a 3 day binge watched it all its a great show.  its so good i was mad when it was over. 

• Like 1

Last episode of season 2 was the most epic moment to ever grace a star wars named film etc.

I was screaming at my TV like a 6 year old going to Disney world. Wont spoil it but yeah EPIC

• 100 2

1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

i was obsessed with star wars as a kid. got my son into it. hes like dad u gotta check out the mandelorian i was like nope .. this new star wars sucks.  i finally broke down watched one episode. which turned in to a 3 day binge watched it all its a great show.  its so good i was mad when it was over. 

Yeah its brill mate, i was obsessed when i was younger too had all the figures even the millennium falcon. Season 2 finale i was like WOW 😱  looking forward to season  3 now.

• 100 2