Possible scrimmage with =LAG=

cyrus

Hey guys,

I'm Cyrus from the =LAG= clan, Lucky Ass Grenades. I wanted to propose a scrimmage with you all here in the next couple of weeks. TDM, softcore, 3 rounds, 5 rounds whatever we decide on. We can talk more about it in Xfire for those nitty gritty details lol. LAG has been around for a few years, few servers in 1.2 and 1.6, just wanted to have abit of fun before teh Black Operatives comes out =]

Thanks

=LAG= Cyrus

Xfire: cyrusreloded

• Administrators

Alright we can talk on xfire. Do u want what type of scrim do u want 3v3 or 5v5 ? do u have a server ? Are u euro or American

Learn to read before posting. He is asking for COD4 scrim.

Awesome, yeah it would be easier in xfire. Working on scrimmages in like 10 different forums can be hectic lol, but trust me some are not as easy as this website is to navigate. It's like some people just throw abunch of random pics, last Thursday's pizza, and mom's broken record player in and call it a forum lol.

To answer one of yalls questions, we can do this in our server 1.6, or in yalls, and yes we're american. Hopefully for the scrimmage it can be 6-8 people per team.

Add my xfire: cyrusreloded

Actually we don't always "scrim" on Fridays and Saturdays, usually those days are for our practices.

Anyways if you want to play promod with us you would have to talk with me and malo. I have no problems with it, but I would have to check with Malo though.

Then there is the predicament of rounding people up to play.

If all is said and done then we could have a little scrim, clan war, whichever you prefer to call it.