Black Ops Perk List

Artisan

Yeah, I remember talking about this in one of the big Black Ops threads we had a while back. The variety should be interesting this time around.

The perks I'll be running will probably be:

1. Lightweight or Scavenger
  2. Scout (for sniper) and Steady Aim for everything else
  3. Marathon

lol they pretty much renamed all the old perks, cant wait to use new killstreaks tho, woo

But they also changed the slot lots go in too, so you can't do things like Steady Aim + Sleight of Hand to let someone have tons of accuracy AND reload really fast.

I'm excited that Warlord (Bling) and Scavenger are seperate catagories now. One of the few good things about MW2 was Bling, but you had to take it instead of scavenger/bandoleer so your awsome tricked out gun ran out of ammo quickly. I also remmember reading somwhere that in BO Scavenger won't replenish exsplosives. I really hope that's true. Some days when playing MW2 if I found myself really not caring I'd role scavenger and noob tube and just grenade people all day long. That's no fun for anyone really. Hacker looks very interesting (booby traping killstreaks? Teh hotness!) Didn't see any martyrdom or jugger (Yayz), and I totally agree with Artisan about Stopping Power. I use it on 90% of my builds myself, it really is almost mandatory right now. I also don't see any of the nonsense perks from MW2 like the one that makes you knife with extra range or the one that makes you sprint forever. I'm so excited!

I'm excited that Warlord (Bling) and Scavenger are seperate catagories now. One of the few good things about MW2 was Bling, but you had to take it instead of scavenger/bandoleer so your awsome tricked out gun ran out of ammo quickly. I also remmember reading somwhere that in BO Scavenger won't replenish exsplosives. I really hope that's true. Some days when playing MW2 if I found myself really not caring I'd role scavenger and noob tube and just grenade people all day long. That's no fun for anyone really. Hacker looks very interesting (booby traping killstreaks? Teh hotness!) Didn't see any martyrdom or jugger (Yayz), and I totally agree with Artisan about Stopping Power. I use it on 90% of my builds myself, it really is almost mandatory right now. I also don't see any of the nonsense perks from MW2 like the one that makes you knife with extra range or the one that makes you sprint forever. I'm so excited!

They fixed a lot of the stupid stuff in this game. Scavenger won't replenish explosives, like you said. Marathon no longer lasts forever, it works like Extreme Conditioning from CoD4. They got rid of Martyrdom. No more Stopping Power/Juggs so the classes have more diversity. They got rid of Commando and it's teleport-knifing. Also, no more Death Streaks, one of the stupidest things from MW2.