F|A Throwback Sunday GameDay

rambozo37

2 minutes ago, rambozo37 said:

Will launch the Halloween gameday preparation pretty soon. Not sure we should make 2 gamedays in the same month unless people requests it. Maybe November?

We dont celebrate Halloween in Finland. So Halloween is in October too? I dont see harm on gameday in October and November. Chance is also, one in october (halloween) and december (Christmas).

• Like 2

Halloween is on 31. October. So I think that will be no problems with planing the gameday, then November we are free to break a lit bit from gamedays. December will be full of plans maybe. 1 gameday on 24th. Cuz to make a room for celebrating the Christmas with family on 25th. Same as New Year. 

Share your comments down bellow. 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

22 hours ago, Night Train said:

Halloween is on 31. October. So I think that will be no problems with planing the gameday, then November we are free to break a lit bit from gamedays. December will be full of plans maybe. 1 gameday on 24th. Cuz to make a room for celebrating the Christmas with family on 25th. Same as New Year. 

Share your comments down bellow. 

In Finland we celebrate Christmas on 24th :) I think most of north europian countries celebrate Christmas with they family on 24th. :)

• 100 2

6 hours ago, von Rantala said:

In Finland we celebrate Christmas on 24th :) I think most of north europian countries celebrate Christmas with they family on 24th. :)

Yaah we can change it to 23th, all day shopping then starting on 18CET evening, ezzy

• Like 1