slot #12

I've noticed our new and wicked fast DOI 3 server (thank you btw!!) has a reserved #12 slot for admins.

I feel bad when someone gets denied entry because of this reserved slot , I understand its use in the more heavily populated

servers but I feel it's not really necessary here , plus I love seeing us maxed out 12/12.  Hope this isn't too much trouble to fix

also hope everyone is staying safe social distancing wearing masks all that jazz. 

In other random good news they're making two more seasons of Beavis and Butthead - hooray!!!!

• 100 1

The reserved slots was being tested, like Insurgency, trying to make DOI lobbies of 14 players with 2 reserved slots(which will be hidden for regular users, only Admin or VIP(donors) can use the slots). So you will have 12 player lobby and also the reserved slots, didn't want to change the lobbysize just to find out that the plugin won't work. removed it for now.

Also, on a short break rn so not much changes for games, since most of it is self sustaining now, doesn't need constant attention. :) Any problems, discord is faster way to reach me.

Cool !! Thanks for fixing that, I understand it's usefulness in certain situations, I'll hit you up on discord from now on hopefully as little as possible regarding the servers.