lol my atm card is ready

PHANTASM

Just found this in my Yahoo email a minute ago. Thought you guys would like it. Feel free to harass the tard.

Flag this messageYOUR ATM CARD IS OUT CONTACT WITH YOUR DETAILS SOONMonday, October 4, 2010 11:51 PMFrom: "Prof. Oputa Mazo" <oputa.mazo@e-ecowas.org>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsECOWAS CLEARING HOUSE BENIN

Our Ref: FGN /PLT/ATM CARD

This is to officially inform you that your PLATINUM VISA PREPAID ATM Card has been accredited in your favor through our bank. This payment method was used so that you will not have any more interference from any organisation or Government which you have passed through in the past.The ATM Card Value with $950,000.00 THOUSAND USD.and You are advice to contact our atm department ecowas with the information below.

FULL NAME:

DELIVERY ADDRESS:

PHONE NUMBER

NOTE: Contact the address blow

Contact Person: Michael Smith

Email: ecowasfinancial.monitoringzone@e-ecowas.org

Phone Number: +229 9729 8968

Best Regards.

Prof.Oputa Mazo

Here's another one I got today:

Flag this messageRe: moneyTuesday, October 5, 2010 4:33 AMFrom: "Micah Savage" <micahsav@micahsavageassociates.co.cc>Message contains attachments1 File (27KB)Questionnaire.docDear Recipient,

I am a legal representative to the Barclay's Bank where your fund is been deposited and wait wire transfer to your account. All beneficiaries on inheritance/contract claims who are non-citizen (s) of the United Kingdom or who do not reside in United Kingdom is required to get a non residential Clearance Certificate which is to serve as of proof of payment approval by the British Government to enable the bank release your fund to your account as you will advice.

You are advised to fill the attached form and return to this office via Fax (not e-mail) and receipt of payment of the Non-residential clearance certificate should also be faxed for it will be attached to your application to the justice department as proof of payment for N.R.C.C by beneficiary.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to call me or send an e-mail and all questions will be answered. This is to make sure your fund is released to you.

Barrister John Bake,

Attorney at Law

Here is my reply to this clown:

Hello,

I have completed the form and attached it to this email. I'm afraid I cannot send 156 pounds to your secretary. I live in the USA and I don't have any way to get British money here. If you could take it out of the inheritance that would be helpful. I would be glad to pay whatever fee is required to transfer the money out of the money I will be getting.

Please reply with the next step for me. I've never been lucky like this and I appreciate the assistance. God bless you for your good work!

Thanks!

I wish I had this sort of scam mail to play with.

Dude it's like a hobby of mine. I've been playing tag with this lawyer guy for a week. He keeps trying to get me to send him 156 pounds. And I act dumb lol. I can forward you some if you want a new pen pal. Or just write to one of the email addresses and act like you got the email, they won't know they didn't send it to you.