PRANKED

Chuuu

Okay, I want to share this with you, what I experienced today, and I feel uncomfortable after this. How can I tell you, well, like this, my girlfriend called me tonight. I have been with her for 4 years in total and we continue on. The conversation started quite lightly and relaxed however after 5 minutes of conversation, she says she has something very important to tell me. I don't know how to feel after that because I don't know what she will tell me maybe good maybe bad news. She was silent for a few seconds and boooom she said she is PREGNANT. After that news, I couldn't come to my senses and I don't know what I was doing at that moment, that I knocked down a small table with ashtray, juice and a few other things on it. I hung up and called my mom to tell her news and that was I was going to become a DAD. When she heard that, she started cursing me with happiness, because you are not Bosnian if you do not curse something. However, I interrupted that call and called the girl again, but she did not answer after 7 calls. I told myself maybe she was celebrating or crying with happiness so I didn’t want to call her anymore. Five minutes later I get a message that says YOU ARE PRANKED, HOW DO YOU FEEL MY BABE.

I don't know what to say to this, because at one point I feel awful, at another extra and strong, because you immediately think of a future where there are three of you.
And I would be glad if it wasn’t like this,I wanna be happy if the news was correct and I wasn’t pranked. Unfortunately. Life goes on and again I am proud of her because 4 years is not a small amount. I experienced a lot of laughter and crying with her, and yet I love her.

If you ever got pranked by your GF or wife share your post if you wanna down bellow.
Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad English.

• Surprise 1
  • 100 1

yea my wife pulled that shit on me like 8 yrs ago.. i was like no no  that would make 5 kids for me.. then i played it off as im all happy an she  finally told me the truth that nite.. oh boy .. sometimes there lucky u know what doesnt grow on trees. lol thanks for the read .. she got u goodlol

• Love 1
  • 100 1

Mine did the same after my daughter was born and i responded with sooo who is the farther then as you don't come near me.

Didn't go down well tbh, was okay for her to joke but when i reversed it she was in a bad mood, for years...still in a mood now over it tbh 16 years later.

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • 100 1