Xfire

that_guy

Question

Ok so i have xfire and some FA members as friends, I am going to add the clan to my list of friends when I get home from work. My question is pretty lame but How do I open my xfire ingame? Maybe the true old man in me is showing or I am missing something really obvious.

Thanks in advance

that_guy

4 answers to this question

You can change that though :P I'm not sure where cus I can't open Xfire here at college somehow grr>.> fail internet:P

But.. go to options..then Xfire in game.. and you can change it there :P I think it's that :D But anyways, you'll find it if you go to options ^^

And also be sure that your xfire recognizes you have COD4 installed, or else it won't let you use xfire in game. If you see that little window pop up saying "Xfire enabled ingame" when you start the game then you should be able to open it with hotkey Four mentioned. If it isn't detected go to Tools->Options->Games tab and it should detect it automatically. If that fails, you can add it manually, you'll see the place to choose manual detection and a place to enter the path. I had to manually detect my ET cause I never installed it, but copied the surviving installation from previous OS.