vaccination yes or no and why ..

captnconcrete

My issue with vaccinations is that they are tested on animals, and the problem with testing on animals is that it doesn't give you the data you need. Take aspirins, for example. They work wonders for humans, but cats are allergic. 

“Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us."

A mouse, a rhesus monkey, a beagle, a cat, ... are just not the same as humans.

We have given cancer to mice, and we have cured cancer in mice, and we are still no further in understanding cancer or in curing cancer in humans. All we did, was torment so many mice.

It's only when so many animals have died in the experimentation, that they start with human experimentation (on a voluntary basis; the animals don't give consent though).
However, they can grow organs on a chip. The chip replicates an organ, and you can test medications, vaccines, drugs, ... on that replicated organ; and the organ works like a regular human organ. Animal experimentation is useless and cruel. When they have done enough experiments with the chip organs, they could move to human beings on a voluntary basis.

That being said, I support vaccinations because they do work.

I just want them not tested on animals.

💚🌱