Just wondering?

WarMongrel

Ok so i have seen some posts about other weapons on certin servers. I was just wondering how many of you have an interest in seeing modern style weapons on =F/A= servers. Weapons like m4 and AK47, snooper rifle ect ect?

I was also wondering if members liked or disliked theidea of custom vsays in the servers. Like sound clips from movies , song fragments and so on,

Just Wondering

It would be cool to have Modern weapons on one server. As far as the vsays if you got any you like post them here so we can check them out. :)

• Administrators
FA could make their own vsays right?

Yes.

@Warmongrel.

Just start posting youtube video links which you want in vsays.

Ex post youtube link and say 1.10 to 1.14 part. We will extract it. We could add vsays for our jaymod F|A #2 if everyone wants.

• Administrators
Ok i will do that , But also one of those pk3s has like 200 of them already extracted and in mp3 format. is there a way to post a few of them? Im not so fourm tech savy. If not no biggie.

Yes xfire me or If you need to post them you need to upload files somewhere and post the links here. Seems like everyone wants vsay for F|A #2. We can get it going then. :)

Ok so i have seen some posts about other weapons on certin servers. I was just wondering how many of you have an interest in seeing modern style weapons on =F/A= servers. Weapons like m4 and AK47, snooper rifle ect ect?

I was also wondering if members liked or disliked theidea of custom vsays in the servers. Like sound clips from movies , song fragments and so on,

Just Wondering

the m16 is in some servers

meh i am old school if i want to use a plasma rifle i will play a different game.

what i like about ET is that it's a bare-bones shooter where almost every class has the same gun ( thompson or mp40 ) that has the same rate of fire and the same damage, so everyone is on the same footing. it's not bogged down by graphics and it's not totally class-specific like team fortress or something where everyone has different HP, speed, jumping ability, damage etc etc.

generally to adda different gun you have to take a diff one out, so for example to use m16 it's goodbye thompson. IMO it would be bad to make m16 do more damage than normal smg.. so if switching weapons is more or less switching skins, and with a lot of people turning drawgun off, what exactly is the point?

just my 2 cents.