=F|A= Mod Server

Dan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baska and Sorry I have no idea what you guys are talking about....mw2 mod is AMAZING! gun game is sooooo fun! (Even though Tomato kicks all of our asses)

i have buy codmw2 and was fail ... now i have come back to cod4 and really like to play in zombie server

regards

@Ethan: I will play in a little while!

@Sorry: But the gun game is amazing! And this mod is just cod4 with mw2 maps and guns and stuff!! What don't you like about it? It will probably go back to zombies soon, but I hope it stays mw2 for awhile :)

@Ethan: I will play in a little while!

@Sorry: But the gun game is amazing! And this mod is just cod4 with mw2 maps and guns and stuff!! What don't you like about it? It will probably go back to zombies soon, but I hope it stays mw2 for awhile :)

now i can see on the xfire that most time the server is empty ..

waiting for zombie

Dan grate job :Þ

Zombies get boring after 1 or 2 rounds. I agree that the mod Dan's server is hosting now is awesome! We get to choose between Gun game, assassination, freeze tag, tdm, last man standing, last team standing and more. Zombies is... well... Zombies. Besides, I think that gun game is a great way to hone ur pistol skills. I went from being horrible with them to pwning nubs while sniping Bloc! Many thanks for the server and the good times, Dan!!