Cannot install Catalyst 10.9

FinZeroX

Hi everybody,

Today I'm facing a GC driver issue. It seems that my Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit wont recognize my Asus AH3650 Silent 512MB DDR2 Graphics Card correctly. I don't rememb which it set the card to be, it was VGA something using Microsoft's own drivers(vgapnp.sys).

So the problem is that I can't install ATI's drivers on the GC so that it would work correctly and ofc, I'd be able to play ET on Win7.

So any ideas to replace the Microsoft's drivers with ATI's and detect the Gc as it shoyld be?

?

Hi everybody,

Today I'm facing a GC driver issue. It seems that my Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit wont recognize my Asus AH3650 Silent 512MB DDR2 Graphics Card correctly. I don't rememb which it set the card to be, it was VGA something using Microsoft's own drivers(vgapnp.sys).

So the problem is that I can't install ATI's drivers on the GC so that it would work correctly and ofc, I'd be able to play ET on Win7.

So any ideas to replace the Microsoft's drivers with ATI's and detect the Gc as it shoyld be?

?

whats the error u gettin while installing ati drivers !

@tdkxeon: I'm not getting any errors during the installation, ATI's installer just wont show me the possibility to install Catalyst or CCC. :(

@Krauer: Thanks man, I'll try that runtime. :)

@detoren: I did use the whole packet and also tried with just the drivers ;)