error

Jorz

from sometime ago,when i boot my pc i always get this error:http://img251.imageshack.us/f/errorah.jpg/

to translate it says:that windows couldnt find the blahblah thing in chinese,and then it says make sure that you typed correct name etc

and when i click to close it another thing comes but the yellow error and says that a help manager will open,and then i get a proggram with boot.ini and other things about startup.any thought how to solve it?

When your computer is starting up, press F8 before the Windows loading screen appears to bring up the boot menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking.

Assuming you still have a copy of your Windows installation CD, and that your computer finishes booting in Safe Mode without giving you that error, go to Start -> Run and type in "sfc /scannow" without the quotes. This is the built in System File Checker. This will scan your installation of Windows and will request your Windows OS CD/DVD in order to repair/replace any missing or damaged required system files. If this does not find anything wrong with your system files, then more than likely, there is a program/virus trying to start up with your computer that is no longer present.

Download the Autoruns program from Microsoft/Sysinternals to examine your entire startup processes, and delete all entries that point to missing/invalid files or references.

The final window that opens through your error message cycle sounds like MSConfig. If anything, pick Diagnostic Startup or Selective Startup and then click OK and reboot your computer when prompted. You can use this to bypass needing to be in Safe Mode.

When your computer is starting up, press F8 before the Windows loading screen appears to bring up the boot menu. Select Safe Mode with Networking.

Assuming you still have a copy of your Windows installation CD, and that your computer finishes booting in Safe Mode without giving you that error, go to Start -> Run and type in "sfc /scannow" without the quotes. This is the built in System File Checker. This will scan your installation of Windows and will request your Windows OS CD/DVD in order to repair/replace any missing or damaged required system files. If this does not find anything wrong with your system files, then more than likely, there is a program/virus trying to start up with your computer that is no longer present.

Download the Autoruns program from Microsoft/Sysinternals to examine your entire startup processes, and delete all entries that point to missing/invalid files or references.

The final window that opens through your error message cycle sounds like MSConfig. If anything, pick Diagnostic Startup or Selective Startup and then click OK and reboot your computer when prompted. You can use this to bypass needing to be in Safe Mode.

hmm i am sure i will end up with a crashed pc :P

But i had 8 malware like a week ago when i downloded a torrent so i have to do it.hope it goes well,thanks, in the weekend i will post results

i forgot to say that when i boot my pc before windows screen comes i have to click f1 (it says press f1 to continuou) and i havent booted never in safe mode so i am not sure if it will go well.is there a way to disable this f1 thing from msconficg cauz its pretty anoying

Strange, I've not seen such a message before. Is there any other information on the screen about pressing F1 before loading windows?

no messages,i have googled it and only thing i saw about this thing is with messages

i found this thing (the chinese letters) its on the msconfig and it was enabled on startup,so i disabled it and hope it will stop poping up.

it has another one with chinese letters but its like 4 letters more,but since i dont have problems with it i will let it there