Sniping demo for everyone to see

RASHOMON

Rashomon,

I really appreciate the fact that you replied to my comments with serious arguments and without resorting to insults or trying to make fun of those who express their doubts. That would definitively be a sign of guilt. I have seen that reaction numerous times and in most cases sooner or (usually) later those guys were exposed. I even recently found out that an old "friend" was caught cheating in FA servers. I had seen him cheating (more or less at the same time he was caught here) in another server but everyone believed him cause they thought he was just a very good player. I even had a video of him but never bothered to post it cause I knew admins in that server would never dare to say he was cheating.  I have in mind a couple more cases (one of them was also caught cheating in FA servers) who were considered pro players and they were swearing that they never cheat.

Anyway, you may not know my in-game name but trust my word that I do respect you. I still have my doubts but I can understand how a dedicated player can become much better. That's how I see this game too. Time is the final judge.

Regards

• Love 1