Fable 3

Post(?)Organic

From what I have recently read about the game, it isn't actually sounding too bad. Fable 2 was somewhat of a disappointment and I do worry that this game could be too, and it most certainly will be if it wont let me play as a tyrannical leader and make Albion into a dictatorship. In which all acts of insubordination will result in the perpetrator being thrown into the dungeons where I will personally kill them. The cities shall be heavily taxed and filled with factories, any beggar i come across i shall drag to a factory and sell the beggar to that factory. If the game lets me do all that, it will be worth waiting to play it.

Meh might as well try it. Fable 1 was alright i guess. Fable 2 turns to shit as you get closer to the end. Fable 3....man why do I keep playing these fable games lol (maybe its because there isn't that many interactive rpgs being released right now....fack FF13 was shit)

Meh might as well try it. Fable 1 was alright i guess. Fable 2 turns to shit as you get closer to the end. Fable 3....man why do I keep playing these fable games lol (maybe its because there isn't that many interactive rpgs being released right now....fack FF13 was shit)

It comes out in October, I only want to play it to make my dictatorship on it, haha

From what I have recently read about the game, it isn't actually sounding too bad. Fable 2 was somewhat of a disappointment and I do worry that this game could be too, and it most certainly will be if it wont let me play as a tyrannical leader and make Albion into a dictatorship. In which all acts of insubordination will result in the perpetrator being thrown into the dungeons where I will personally kill them. The cities shall be heavily taxed and filled with factories, any beggar i come across i shall drag to a factory and sell the beggar to that factory. If the game lets me do all that, it will be worth waiting to play it.

Think I should keep my eye on you. Seems deep down you are an evil guy. :D