New CoD:BO info

Tomato

A big post from the CoD:BO forums with all of the PC specific answers is available here. It all looks good to me.

@Ethan: I think all of your games are recorded, and probably deleted after a set amount of time or something. Not sure about the specifics on this, so I bet they will talk about it more later on.

Edited by Tomato

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the post and everything seems alright, though their reason for no public server files sounds a lot like a DRM. Instead of giving you less control to protect against piracy, they say its to protect against cheating.

I do think their answer for the lack of public files was pretty poor. If anything I'd say the real reason is they don't want in protected servers to be running and allowing pirated copies to play. It makes a lot more sense that way.

I do think their answer for the lack of public files was pretty poor. If anything I'd say the real reason is they don't want in protected servers to be running and allowing pirated copies to play. It makes a lot more sense that way.

Yes it does, which makes it much more DRM like.