New CoD:BO info

Tomato

Activison owns alot of the COD franchise now so they have some control over it and they always like to screw the pc gamers

ahh. I dont see why. If they say 'F*** you PC bwahaha.' Cant we say 'Ok. Ill take my money back now. Thanks.' Treyarch would kill Activision and nuke its building lol. Theyd lose soooo much money

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outside my objections with how they plan to handle dedicated servers........

I am excited so many things I have been wishing would be in CoD are coming... Ghillie as a perk, Flyable heli's, customizable reticles, crossbows, and by far my personal favorite......

ATTACK DOGS!!!!!!!!!. Looks like I will be able to unleash my CoD hell hounds outside of my dreams.

Famas - 1978

Enfield - Just because it was used in WW2 doesn't mean it still wasn't effective

Aug - 1979

FN FAL - 1953

MP5K - 1976

SPAS-12 - 1979

WA2000 - 1970's, mass produced in the 80's

L96A1 - 1982

Crossbows - You can't rule it out that they weren't used. We have the technology xD

Ballistic Knife - Used by the Russians when they were in Nam, highly likely they were used

Tomahawk - Standard for some military forces as a close range weapon. Fairly likely it would be used

Motion sensors - Quite simple to design, just it's effectiveness in Nam would be questionable. However, maps indicate outside of Nam as well so it's plausible.

Tactical Insertion - Really it's more of a rally point. Flare to indicate where a drop-off, in this case reinforcements, is located. So while it's exagerated use for the sake of gameplay, it's a close representation.

Flamethrower on gun - You'd be surprised. People come up with crazy shit.

lol.ok, Damn you for googl-ing or making up things for like the crossbow or your internal knowledge! XD

I don't have TOO big of a problem with them limiting it to 18 players. But still, I think it's really weird they have 18 as the max, but I guess it really does matter how big the maps are.

The money system bothers me a little. From what I read you get money from leveling up, so if that and wagering on matches are the only ways to make money to buy equipment and other things, you will have to be careful on what you spend money. Would also like to know if all your money and assets get reset when you prestige like in MW2.

The money system bothers me a little. From what I read you get money from leveling up, so if that and wagering on matches are the only ways to make money to buy equipment and other things, you will have to be careful on what you spend money. Would also like to know if all your money and assets get reset when you prestige like in MW2.

You also get money from challenges and "contracts" which are sort of liked timed challenges.

I've really started to actually dislike our CoD4 servers because sometimes everything seems a bit spammy with all the players in there. I think 18 will be able to work just fine, although I do wish we could have 24 for ranked servers as well.

And how many servers will we be getting? A TDM server and a Mixed game mode server? I think it would also be cool to get a Wager Game mode server, or even just 24/7 Gun Game since it looks like the best. :P

You also get money from challenges and "contracts" which are sort of liked timed challenges.

That sounds much better. Will give you a reason to complete those easy challenges that you normally don't go after.

Ok this is my solution we can have an 18 person ranked server for getting cod money and a customized unranked server with 24+ players based on what I saw there is a higher limit on unranked servers.

A cool thing I've learned is we can turn off perks/killstreaks on the server. What I'm hoping by that is that we can disable individual perks/killstreaks to get rid of the annoying stuff, and not just disable them altogether.

Is 18 players the max for consoles? I just read a dev was quoted saying the PC version will have more players than the console, so maybe GameServers is just displaying 18 max until Treyarch decides the max for us. If so, that'll be pretty cool.