hello

swaggasonice

im 23 ex military, did training at ft leanordwood MS. otherwise know as fort lost in the woods. alpaha company 35th. got stationed at ft riley ks. 111th sapper company 1st engineers 21 bravo.

did 11 1/2 months in mosul iraq got f***ed up pretty good. still alive and kickin tho. life is what you make of it. so make it the best :D

I am a quick-whited, energetic person. I have a deep passion for music.

After I have realized I've have over-reacted, I calm down quickly. I like freedom...

freedom to do whatever I want. I AM LIMITED ONLY BY MY OWN MIND.

My beliefs most closely resemble those of Bushido, Atheism, and Buddhism.

My theory in life generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement

of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity. I live by my own set of moral codes.

I am a very open person and I take easily to new ideas. I like doing the random and unexpected.

I have a high sense of honor and I am fascinated in ancient culturistic ideas and ways of life.

Since I discovered my fascination, I have been taking many styles of martial arts.

Ninjistu is my main style along with muay tai and northern shaolin kung fu and the reason I have to take others. I enjoy martial arts very much and its only equal would be music.

Music and martial arts share the same principles. Both wrestle in complex cords and rare melodies.

I know just how it feels to bear all the world's burdens, and i value sleep because I never sleep anyway.

I'm an insomniac. I'm a bit of a mystery; no-one knows what I'm thinking or feeling at any given time.

I generally appear laid back and don't seem to care much. However, Ive got the sharpest mind.

I can be very dangerous when I want to be. just ask questions to get to know me and I can answer to make it easier

'Allo and welcome aboard on FlA Forums!

Great to meet another open-minded person :)

I'm not that artistic but I like exploring my mind, thinking of unsolvable mysteries of life and search my feelings.

Hope that I can chat with you sometimes :hi