Game closes

Krepox
Go to solution Solved by daredevil,

• Administrators
  • Solution
On 12/1/2018 at 1:00 PM, Krepox said:

No it doesnt work.

When try to connect to a server it redirects to the site. Just tried Hardcore and im ending up here :(

Sorry, redirect box was down and hence you end up here. Our redirect machine is back up. Had to replace full machine since it wasn't fixable. In last 5 years, first time box went down for more then 24 hrs. Still some work needs to get done on that one but so far it has been stable. 

Redirect box - I also increased RAM on it - while I was at it. 4GB to 8GB RAM - Do note - that machine is only used to serve downloads so far. So it's more then sufficient enough to serve downloads for 500 players together as it as 1Gbit uplink.

On 11/30/2018 at 1:56 PM, Krepox said:

Hi guys,

So when i try to connect to a server, doesn't care which one, it sometimes automatically closes ET. Last server i tried was your Hardcore server. I think it has to download something and then BOOM, ET has been closed.

Yes, i run as admin

No, first time i have this problem

Regards,

Krepox

That would be reason of crash. Which client version you are running? ET 2.6b? If yes, please run anti virus/trojan scan once.  Sometimes because of message overflow you will get that error.