Rurouni Kenshin

Nefarious17

Yeah, I agree. i'm rewatching the series and then I'll watch Samurai X and the movie. I heard they're making a live action move, which isn't going to be anywhere near the US...so that means it's going to be pretty bad. Hopefully it's a tad better than the Dragonball Evolution movie.

how did you like the anime :excl:

its plain boring. the plot drags on and on and the initial fillers are just pathetic. i even found the characters weak and poorly developed. man compared to anime like one piece and bleach, kenshin just sux...

I havent seen this but i like samurai animes :)

Here are what i have seen:

1. Basilisk: Best ever.

2. Hakuouki: Almost as good as basilisk.

3. Shigurui: Little boring, but good.

4. Ninja Scroll: Sux, idk why so many like this.

:o I think you'd like Blood+, Avrae. Kenshin is pretty good, I like how they give most of the characters a solid background. I think it's the 6th most popular in Japan, not positive though. And as for you, Terminator, you like Bleach. I'll leave it at that.

And as for you, Terminator, you like Bleach. I'll leave it at that.

dude when did say i like bleach? i said bleach is better than kenshin. anyways depends on person to person. i dint like the starting 35-40 episodes its just the same, some bad dude challenges kenshin and gets beaten up. kyoto arc was good no doubt abt it. but again at the end it became repetative.atleast the fillers in current shouen anime (one piece , bleach etc) are decent with fresh content.

so yeah there is no need to leave anything anywhere. I was just expressing my opinion. did not mean to offend.

:o I think you'd like Blood+, Avrae. Kenshin is pretty good, I like how they give most of the characters a solid background. I think it's the 6th most popular in Japan, not positive though. And as for you, Terminator, you like Bleach. I'll leave it at that.

I have watched blood+ like 10ep but somehow it remained unfinished, maybe ill watch the rest of it some time.

blood plus.

personal fav anime of all time, Bakemonogatari

If thats the case, mine would definitely be claymore.