mute permamently on silent1

marcinek

HI! guys i have ask why didn't gave me answer about 3 weeks from admin which give me mute permamently on silent1, i wait much time on answer from unitrius and i didn't see him 3 weeks on this server ........ i don't want insulting or write shit....... it's problem for me when i want use voice chat need a medic or ammo iand i can't i writed too many admins on other server and thay said go on forum i am on forum and i'm sorry that i wrote shit on main chat or write on polish language..... i very like yours servers please give me mute on month not permamently :( why this admin didn't answered on any topics which gived me mute permamently about 3 weeks, he didn't play on silent1 maybe..... please answer me             Fabregas

Please don't answer me reason : you have ban on hardcore so you must be mute permamently on silent1 it's another server and on hardcore my ban end in 70days because i maked too many teamkill i'm not new player i have more than 100k xp on silent1 many players i know from this or others servers and thay many times pleased admin that unmuted me

Edited by marcinek

• Shana locked this topic

How many times do I have to tell you? Word is final, you got muted because you broke our rules too many times. Even insulted people including FA members here on forums. Mute stays.
I don't think you even read what admins say to you. I can see that you ignored everything I said.

Next time you post new topic related to same silent#1 mute or hardcore ban you'll get your posting ability revoked for some time.

Maybe then you'll listen to what others have to say.

//locked

• Like 7
  • 100 2

• Leader

@marcinek  You have blamed alcohol for your troubles on FA servers.  You have used the name "drinked fabregas" for sixty percent of your playing time on Silent#1.  That does not help us to trust you again. :(  

Edited by RedBaird
add @
  • Like 2