About This File
Map Type: OBJ
Map Size: Medium
El Kef is a city taken over by the Axis forces in order backup and cover the Tunisian coast.
An allied squad is sent over to El Kef to rob a radio transmitter so Axis forces can receive the
crypted messages of Axis defense points.
The map is split in 2 main sections:
- A first section where the aim is to rush for a forward spawn flag and destroy a main entrance
gate. This section is similar to the first part of oasis because the flag and objective are close
and a team door allows an attacking team covert ops to open a direct access to the final objective
- A second section where the aim is to steal an objective and return it to a truck. There are several
ways of reaching this objective, and an important one is a command post which provides an advanced spawn
for the team that sets it up.
- 1 neutral command post
- 3 different spawns for allies, 2 for axis
- 1 objective to rob (radio transmitter)
- 1 extraction point (truck)
- 2 constructible defenses for the defending team (satchel breakable)
- 1 health & ammo rack