Wolfenstein error with Windows 7

Fb!N!nJa

Sup guys, im having a problem with punkbuster

wolfensteinerror.jpg

Ive been looking for help but all websites talk about this problem for cod4 and battlefield, etc.

please and thx for all the support

For that, what I do, is go to my start menu, click on run, type service.msc and find PnkbstrB.exe and see if its running, what it set to start as, and then I restart it. That tends to take care of the problem for me.

Well. Thing is that the real administrator is my brother and he doesnt want me to get administrator on my account (we have seppret accounts on windoows 7) so is there a solution without being a administrator?

There is a way, I remember few days ago you were asking that in the server and someone (can't remember who it was, sorry :( ) said your bro can set ET and PB to run in administrator mode for all of the accounts on computer.

Strangely enough, I have no issues with PB even though I'm not running it in administrator mode.