Pc Lag [I guess]

Sorry, I was out on vacation and without cell signal. I am still available to help. Let me know if you are interested. I can help you save money... Down to $0 perhaps :D

Sorry from me to, since a few days ago my father died and yesterday was the funeral, just couldn't be online that much as usual.

As of event viewer:

1. Restart your computer (if it is on already), go strait into the game and play until the lags appear, quit the game
  2. Start event viewer by pressing keys WIN+R, type eventvwr.msc, press ENTER key
  3. Look on the left side for section Windows logs, click on it
  4. In the middle of the window look for System section, double click on it
  5. Now look into the list for all events relating to your last system start having Error level
  6. Make your screen look so you can show them all on your screen visible (or at least most of them)
  7. Make a screenshot (by using Snipping Tool), save it
  8. Repeat the process for Application section in Event viewer
  9. Attach both screenshots to your post here in forum

As of processes in your memory:

1. Press keys CTRL+ALT+DEL (or right-click on an empty section of your windows taskbar) and select Start Task Manager
  2. Select Processes tab
  3. Make your window as big as possible, so we can see number of processes as much as possible
  4. Make a screenshot (using Snipping Tool), save it
  5. Select services, sort them by status (so you get only running processes on the screen)
  6. Make a screenshot, save it
  7. Post both screenshots here so we can see them
  • Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Sorry from me to, since a few days ago my father died and yesterday was the funeral, just couldn't be online that much as usual.

So sorry to hear that :(((

My condolences mate!

• Like 1

Btw my pc is old with dual core and 1 Gb ram with integrated graphics , no game to play with, I had and was howling at my parents to get me a new one at last got the approval , so buying a new pc

As of event viewer:

• Restart your computer (if it is on already), go strait into the game and play until the lags appear, quit the game
  • Start event viewer by pressing keys WIN+R, type eventvwr.msc, press ENTER key
  • Look on the left side for section Windows logs, click on it
  • In the middle of the window look for System section, double click on it
  • Now look into the list for all events relating to your last system start having Error level
  • Make your screen look so you can show them all on your screen visible (or at least most of them)
  • Make a screenshot (by using Snipping Tool), save it
  • Repeat the process for Application section in Event viewer
  • Attach both screenshots to your post here in forum
As of processes in your memory:

• Press keys CTRL+ALT+DEL (or right-click on an empty section of your windows taskbar) and select Start Task Manager
  • Select Processes tab
  • Make your window as big as possible, so we can see number of processes as much as possible
  • Make a screenshot (using Snipping Tool), save it
  • Select services, sort them by status (so you get only running processes on the screen)
  • Make a screenshot, save it
  • Post both screenshots here so we can see them

Sorry to hear, I just wanted to say I had solved the problem but it is starting again, I'm sorry boki

• Like 1