Website Forums and Recruitement Update

daredevil

• Administrators

We have added new application section to deal with the applications more effectively. We are recruiting scrim players for our scrim team. If you think you have skills feel free to apply for our scrim team.

We are also looking / recruiting website developers who can help us to extend/provide more articles / tutorials on our website and on the same side making our website more good.

Present applications will be moved by moderators to respective section.

If you have any suggestions to make our forums betters feel free to suggest in this thread. :thanks

• Administrators
id give it a shot. If u want me in.

You are more then welcome. :) Feel free to write any tutorial which you think will be helpful to others and post it in tutorials section. I will add it on website on next updates.

We have also added new rule:

--------------

Your application would be only considered after you have good (no spam allowed) 30 post on forums. Their are tons of applications from players who have visited our forums once and never visited back. To remove those one night applications we have made 30 post compulsory on our forums.

--------------

Lol ya, after looking at the application section, I noticed that like 1000000000000000000000 people put in application without even posting anything.

This should save you guys a couple of hours :D

id give it a shot. If u want me in.

You are more then welcome. :) Feel free to write any tutorial which you think will be helpful to others and post it in tutorials section. I will add it on website on next updates.

We have also added new rule:

--------------

Your application would be only considered after you have good (no spam allowed) 30 post on forums. Their are tons of applications from players who have visited our forums once and never visited back. To remove those one night applications we have made 30 post compulsory on our forums.

--------------

Why don't use joomla for your website with bridge to forum or new joomla forum or something like that

If you need any :help let me know in my opinion we could style a new joomla template which fit your need

for those who don't know joomla http://www.joomla.org/

If you need i set up a playground for the admins on one of my accounts so you could check it out and install some of the features for testing

http://extensions.joomla.org/

CYA THUNDER

• Administrators

The only problem with bridge is more usage when we would be having 1000+ members. It also creates problem when we update phpbb sometimes.

We are about to make new website soon. But when would be all done their is no idea since their is no deadline. If you are good in joomla and php coding.. let me know and u can join our website development team. Do you have any previous experience working on it? If yes send me a PM.

ok other way to manage this prob use another forum ..???

where do you see a prob with 1000 + or updating phpbb ???

take a look at this http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... 23/details

and this

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... 80/details

and for security something like that http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... 32/details

tell me what you think

this are only my 2cent s

• Administrators

The security thing is in beta. I had waisted a lots of my time in testing beta things. Not found of beta things lately.

The first bridge link can be used. I will try to add it when we hit our next website update. But since i am not that pro in php it would take some time :P

• Administrators
in scrim apply spammin and bumpin isnt allowed then why it is in clan apply ?

90% of clan applys should be closed because of spamming like' hi how u doin' :/

Because their are other things which are compulsory for scrim team application :P xfire, SS and etpro experience and they are not compulsory for clan apply ;) Both are different things and hence different rules for them.

More or less it says:

"Don't bump your applications unless its moved to inactive section. +2 bumps will result in denying your applications. We look at "each" applications. Some are just 1 day applications and some just need clan tag or admin level. We take more time to approve so we get good clan members who like our server and clan members."

Forums was made for fun and talking with each other. And hence +2 bumps officially allowed.