Drinking and its consequences!

kandya

When u drink, occasionaly or at parties with ur friends, r u used to pass the limit?...because for others is already a routine to drink daily...no need to be a party for them!... :hmm

Waiting ur opinions with some good examples!... :thanks

Pssh I am always past my limit !! It doesn't matter when. I get drunk of anything (air, water, popcorn).

But truthfully, I remember getting drunk just once because of a special occasion (normally i don't drink because of the taste but these were like fruit cocktails). I don't really remember what happened but when I woke up I was lying on someones bed lol. Kinda weird since normally you would remember something at least. Maybe I am just bad with alcohol? Lol, but lately I am starting to not mind the taste of beer (it still doesn't taste that good though D=. To me its like listerine)

Pssh I am always past my limit !! It doesn't matter when. I get drunk of anything (air, water, popcorn).

But truthfully, I remember getting drunk just once because of a special occasion (normally i don't drink because of the taste but these were like fruit cocktails). I don't really remember what happened but when I woke up I was lying on someones bed lol. Kinda weird since normally you would remember something at least. Maybe I am just bad with alcohol? Lol, but lately I am starting to not mind the taste of beer (it still doesn't taste that good though D=. To me its like listerine)

:lol ...yes i dont like the taste of the beer either prefer cocktails ...or alot of small shots! :P

i usually stay within my limit LOL

but i drink WAY too much/often

who doesnt?... :yahoo

drink always and often, this will help you be sure to wake up naked with a cloudy heat, ready to do it alll over again

:lol wish my parents will give me this advise ...one time ...not asking for more ... :P

Dont and have never drunk any kind of alcohol beverage. well except cough syrup lol

drinking does no one good screws the liver, makes ur reactions slow, affects the cerebellum etc etc

double LoL!...I wish i could be more like u .....but im not :P

my best friends sister is behind the bar every saturday night at one of the best clubs around here so I go there and get free jack daniels/coca, 1L cocktails, 8 commandments shots, vodka redbull etc.. all that from her and when I pay for it I get more than other people so yeah I drink alot but not beer and not every day! 1 day a week btw 15-25 glasses of w/e I desire ^^

my best friends sister is behind the bar every saturday night at one of the best clubs around here so I go there and get free jack daniels/coca, 1L cocktails, 8 commandments shots, vodka redbull etc.. all that from her and when I pay for it I get more than other people so yeah I drink alot but not beer and not every day! 1 day a week btw 15-25 glasses of w/e I desire ^^

ow Lord!...i have the feeling that we gonna be best buddies pretty soon my friend!... ;)