• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Drinking and its consequences!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

kandya

kandya

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 711 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:14
  • Server:COD4 #1
When u drink, occasionaly or at parties with ur friends, r u used to pass the limit?...because for others is already a routine to drink daily...no need to be a party for them!... :hmm
Waiting ur opinions with some good examples!... :thanks

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Adrian

Adrian

L3: Novice

• User
  • 154 posts
Unknown at this point
Hey i am use to pass my limit bit not everytime :)

kandya

kandya

• Regular User
  • 711 posts

Hey i am use to pass my limit bit not everytime :)

Good to know ...thx An!... ;)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

On-IoN

• ET Member
  • 1,998 posts
Will become famous
  • Server:None
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny
Contributor
Pssh I am always past my limit !! It doesn't matter when. I get drunk of anything (air, water, popcorn).

But truthfully, I remember getting drunk just once because of a special occasion (normally i don't drink because of the taste but these were like fruit cocktails). I don't really remember what happened but when I woke up I was lying on someones bed lol. Kinda weird since normally you would remember something at least. Maybe I am just bad with alcohol? Lol, but lately I am starting to not mind the taste of beer (it still doesn't taste that good though D=. To me its like listerine)

=FlA=ibabyblink

=FlA=ibabyblink

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 594 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:11
i usually stay within my limit LOL

but i drink WAY too much/often

kandya

kandya

• Regular User
  • 711 posts

Pssh I am always past my limit !! It doesn't matter when. I get drunk of anything (air, water, popcorn).

But truthfully, I remember getting drunk just once because of a special occasion (normally i don't drink because of the taste but these were like fruit cocktails). I don't really remember what happened but when I woke up I was lying on someones bed lol. Kinda weird since normally you would remember something at least. Maybe I am just bad with alcohol? Lol, but lately I am starting to not mind the taste of beer (it still doesn't taste that good though D=. To me its like listerine)

:lol ...yes i dont like the taste of the beer either prefer cocktails ...or alot of small shots! :P

i usually stay within my limit LOL

but i drink WAY too much/often

who doesnt?... :yahoo

=FlA=Incom!ng*

=FlA=Incom!ng*

• Busted Cheater
  • 720 posts
Contributor
drink always and often, this will help you be sure to wake up naked with a cloudy heat, ready to do it alll over again

Term![email protected]

Term![email protected]

L4: Apprentice

• Honored Veteran
  • 424 posts
  • Admin:19
Dont and have never drunk any kind of alcohol beverage. well except cough syrup lol
drinking does no one good screws the liver, makes ur reactions slow, affects the cerebellum etc etc

kandya

kandya

• Regular User
  • 711 posts

drink always and often, this will help you be sure to wake up naked with a cloudy heat, ready to do it alll over again

:lol wish my parents will give me this advise ...one time ...not asking for more ... :P

Dont and have never drunk any kind of alcohol beverage. well except cough syrup lol
drinking does no one good screws the liver, makes ur reactions slow, affects the cerebellum etc etc

double LoL!...I wish i could be more like u .....but im not :P

tRiistaNzz

tRiistaNzz

• User
  • 86 posts
  • Admin:7
my best friends sister is behind the bar every saturday night at one of the best clubs around here so I go there and get free jack daniels/coca, 1L cocktails, 8 commandments shots, vodka redbull etc.. all that from her and when I pay for it I get more than other people so yeah I drink alot but not beer and not every day! 1 day a week btw 15-25 glasses of w/e I desire ^^

kandya

kandya

• Regular User
  • 711 posts

my best friends sister is behind the bar every saturday night at one of the best clubs around here so I go there and get free jack daniels/coca, 1L cocktails, 8 commandments shots, vodka redbull etc.. all that from her and when I pay for it I get more than other people so yeah I drink alot but not beer and not every day! 1 day a week btw 15-25 glasses of w/e I desire ^^

ow Lord!...i have the feeling that we gonna be best buddies pretty soon my friend!... ;)

tRiistaNzz

tRiistaNzz

• User
  • 86 posts
  • Admin:7
Oh why u think that kandya? :P

kandya

kandya

• Regular User
  • 711 posts

Oh why u think that kandya? :P

tell u on privat mess. :P

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
There was this troll that tried to out drink me but he got alcohol poisoning and died

Lush*

Lush*

• User
  • 276 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:8
I drink a lot. I also smoke a lot of grass. I seem to do okay with it. :yeye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users