• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

problem with hslw

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

bilo

bilo

• User
  • 4 posts
Unknown at this point
hello there..

guess most of u guys are using xfire.. so i dunno if anyone can help me about this:

im using hslw gaming browser.. but unfortunately i cannot connect to fa#1 and #2.. becoz they are not set to be started with et.. which i cannot change.. it says
it would be "q3comp" instead of enemy territory.
This only problem only occurs on fa jaymod servers.. which means i can connect to other jaymod servers aswell as to other fa servers that int running jaymod..
havent found anything helpful on the internet.. so i hope any1 of u knows how to handle this.

thanks alot in advance

bilo

edit: wrong information.. it seems that it doesnt recognize any of your servers as et except ur new one "core Box".

Edited by bilo, 08 February 2010 - 02:59 PM.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
We are running custom patch for 2.55 and 2.6b connectivity :P This is old issue. Will address it sometime this month.

Aniky

Aniky

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,488 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

Well im running also HLSW and got same issue, what i did was direct connection to FA servers.
Copy the main ET icon and make shortcut, after that open it and set this in:

"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +set fs_game jaymod +exec ani.cfg +name "ur name" +connect 74.63.64.44:27960

Posted Image

bilo

bilo

• User
  • 4 posts
Unknown at this point
tx a lot for the quick answers.. would be great if it worked with hslw.. but ani's solution works fine aswell.. so i'm fine

tx a lot guys!!

Aniky

Aniky

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,488 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

tx a lot for the quick answers.. would be great if it worked with hslw.. but ani's solution works fine aswell.. so i'm fine

tx a lot guys!!

Only way to get worked with hlsw would be prob to talk with those designd guys who are working on this program, to include this mod into the next version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users