Need admin

Cannibal

Hey all. I'm starting to play me some ET after years of CoD4. Playing is something of a trial as no ET players recognize me and every time a new FA comes on I get challenged, ordered to remove my tags, or kicked. Is there anyone who could set my player level on the ET servers? I'm not too concerned with getting the same level I have elsewhere, mainly I just want to play. :)

Hello Cannibal...its a normal reaction from an admin if they find a players with tags but not lvl...i think you would do the same in COD if you saw some one with no lvl and tags on.

last time i try to help you but there was no co-leader on Xfire...

i hope you get setted soon for you to learn the game in peace..

GL

edit: Gubbi@ i try but you were off :P

Hello Cannibal...its a normal reaction from an admin if they find a players with tags but not lvl...i think you would do the same in COD if you saw some one with no lvl and tags on.

last time i try to help you but there was no co-leader on Xfire...

i hope you get setted soon for you to learn the game in peace..

GL

edit: Gubbi@ i try but you were off :P

Admins should be doing research, and not being lazy.

Even with my trial days the way I understood it was.. if you aren't sure if someone is tag stealing or not- Look them up on the forums, or ask them what the last topic posted in one of our private areas happens to be.

You do the leg work first, issue commands later.

Maybe someone should make a post about this sort of thing. lol.

• Like 1

Oh I'm not upset at anyone, I do the same things as a CoD admin. I still need to get it set so I can play though :) @ Antimony, I'm sorry but I'm not sure what tracker is, hence I'm in the ET support section. Gubbi, thanks and I'll edit my ET GuiD. Also, I haven't played enough yet to have a regular server, I'll probably stick with whatever one doesn't save XP as saving it seems to sap a lot of the fun.

Thanks all!

Oh I'm not upset at anyone, I do the same things as a CoD admin. I still need to get it set so I can play though :) @ Antimony, I'm sorry but I'm not sure what tracker is, hence I'm in the ET support section. Gubbi, thanks and I'll edit my ET GuiD. Also, I haven't played enough yet to have a regular server, I'll probably stick with whatever one doesn't save XP as saving it seems to sap a lot of the fun.

Thanks all!

Our Tracker:

On the top of the page you will find something called EXTRA. When you look at what is hidden in there, something called TRACKER will catch your eyes.

We have several servers, where you already start with all classes maxed and others where you have to earn XP in those classes to gain levels. You can always reset your exp with !resetmyxp when you want to max them again. :blink: