• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Unable to connect to anything

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

scatterbrain369

scatterbrain369

• User
  • 1 posts
Unknown at this point
Downloaded ET today, but I can't get on to any servers. It tells me I fail the pure server test.

I installed the 2.60 patch, and attempted to run the 2.60b patch, but when I try to open the 2.60b patch it tells me I'm missing key files, including my pk3 file I believe.

I'm running on an Asus G75 with Windows 7(I'm not sure if it makes a difference)

Any help you guys can give me would be great. I was so excited this game still existed, and had a community that still plays, it would suck if it ends up being just a tease haha.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Aniky

Aniky

L9: Master

• Regular User
  • 2,491 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

Donator

Try to re-download 2.6b patch, might just be bad files.

U can dl it here

Edited by Aniky, 21 September 2012 - 06:05 AM.

Novice

Novice

L7: Teacher

• Co-Leader
  • 1,318 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • EvolveHQ:novice123
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:#ender
  • T-M:ET: 4-3
Make sure you are running the game as a System Administrator also.

RedBaird

RedBaird

What does this thing do? I will push it and see...

• Leader
  • 6,180 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • EvolveHQ:FA_Redbaird
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=RedBaird
  • T-M:ET: 13-4

Donator

Downloaded ET today, but I can't get on to any servers. It tells me I fail the pure server test.

I installed the 2.60 patch, and attempted to run the 2.60b patch, but when I try to open the 2.60b patch it tells me I'm missing key files, including my pk3 file I believe.

I'm running on an Asus G75 with Windows 7(I'm not sure if it makes a difference)

Any help you guys can give me would be great. I was so excited this game still existed, and had a community that still plays, it would suck if it ends up being just a tease haha.

The 2.60b patch does not install anything, it just unzips the files.

You have to manually copy the files unzipped from 2.60b ON TO the 2.60 files in their installed folder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users