I can not enter the server [read description]

Bet0

Hello friends ... I have a problem a few days ago, what happens is they will not let me enter the HC server, because this is not full nor this because my slow internet, well the problem is that just me says: Awaiting Connection ... Oh, and before all this happened to me, the server was very laag server (all players), well here a picture

Not if I need a download or something, and that's all I can show you in pictures ... I hope your answer thanks, I would like one then because I get bored without playing Wolfenstein: c Thanks

.as_Das.bmp

I´d start with resetting internet connection(in control panel make new connection), resetting firewall and if that doesn´t help then delete config.cfg files and start with default configs. But don´t forget to save you config files first for backup and ETKEY.

Another option if it's connection issues instead of opening the cp, and getting new settings etc. Just unplug your router, or wifi router for around 5 minutes. Turn your computer off. Turn back on the router, and boot up your pc. THis is a universal reset and should solve your problems.

• Like 1

Well thank you very much for your help, problem solved (not the Internet), but I do not know, but I had to uninstall the wolf, and install FA menu .. just that thanks :)