Is there anybody able to create to me a sign about FIFA 12, then i will use it to advertise on forums?

What is the signature about? Fearless Assassins and FIFA 12 on PC. Lot of users here are using signs advertising for our community, something like this but showing FIFA 12 instead :)

The size of the signature in pixels? Dunno, a "normal sign" - Should be 300*400 right?

The colour combination you prefer? Whatever, just no pink, yellow or any flashy colour

The text you want on the signature? Hmm ... basic stuff "Fearless Assassins - Multigaming community" "Now on FIFA 12 for PC" or something.

Anything signature maker should avoid? I'm bad at graphics, but i really don't like when pics are just cut and put up, i like when there is some effects.

Maybe a usefull link :

http://fifagamersblog.com/2011/12/20/les-ambassadeurs-de-fifa-12-sinvitent-sur-votre-sapin-de-noel/

(Also no pics of Man City players) ^^

Not really. We are using New Zealand team but you won't find any New Zealand shirt on a FIFA 12 pic cause well it's a rubgy country, they're bad in football :)

Actually, just no pics of Manchester City team or any low teams. If you find a Fifa pic with Nemanja Vidic you would be my Hero lol

Not really. We are using New Zealand team but you won't find any New Zealand shirt on a FIFA 12 pic cause well it's a rubgy country, they're bad in football :)

Actually, just no pics of Manchester City team or any low teams. If you find a Fifa pic with Nemanja Vidic you would be my Hero lol

hahahahaha, manchester city low? hahahah

curious, why´d you choose New Zealand?

hahahahaha, manchester city low? hahahah

curious, why´d you choose New Zealand?

I am pretty sure he just doesn't want to have a Man City picture and no picture of any low team.

I am pretty sure he just doesn't want to have a Man City picture and no picture of any low team.

You're right. About New Zealand, i had to chose shirts when creating the club, and i liked new zealand's ones. Now we're playing with Argentina's shirts :)

@belo i guess you have no fifa signature so here is one i made:

post-3579-0-89648500-1342092102_thumb.jpg

Nice one but as i said, i can't use a Man City sign :/

Anyway, still thanks.

Nice one but as i said, i can't use a Man City sign :/

Anyway, still thanks.

Sorry .. I will prepare new one shortly...

Actually I know very little about football.... :eek