• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

A petition for moar long

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Post(?)Organic

Post(?)Organic

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,332 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:4
  • Server:None
This r my petition for the adding of moar long to my sig.

it wood maek me happy if the good people of the forums can help me maek this very important decision

:thanks

(It didn't add the poll as I had intended it too, so if y'all could maek a post saying whether you think my sig needs moar long or not would be great :>)

Edited by Bondage Goat Zombie, 15 October 2009 - 02:04 AM.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
We have restricted group on forums and those group users can't change their signature, profile and few other things. I will not keep fixing your signature. :P

Husa

Husa

L9: Master

• Banned
  • 2,196 posts
A step in the right direction
Contributor
it's funny when i saw it first,after it became boring,but still F1 FOR MOAR LONG! :yahoo :lol:

Post(?)Organic

Post(?)Organic

• Regular User
  • 1,332 posts
On the road to fame

We have restricted group on forums and those group users can't change their signature, profile and few other things. I will not keep fixing your signature. :P

half of that seemed to maek no sense whatsoever, but i made a petition this time, so that the good users of the forum could decide whether or not they wanted moar long :<

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

half of that seemed to maek no sense whatsoever, but i made a petition this time, so that the good users of the forum could decide whether or not they wanted moar long :<

Those users don't visit forums as much as I do. In old forums I had signature image size check. I will soon add it in new one. It will make sense once I will move you to restricted group till I fix signature image size check error.

Post(?)Organic

Post(?)Organic

• Regular User
  • 1,332 posts
On the road to fame

Those users don't visit forums as much as I do. In old forums I had signature image size check. I will soon add it in new one. It will make sense once I will move you to restricted group till I fix signature image size check error.

:cry

thundercunt

thundercunt

L420: The Honorable

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,812 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:20
  • Server:BF3
  • Alias:THl_lNDERCl_lNT
Just put your MOAR LONG signatures on your profile where people who like scrolling down forever and ever can check them out. Dont make every one scroll MOAR LONG.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users