• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

I'M BACK BEECHEZ!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

unlawfulsniper

unlawfulsniper

L3: Novice

• User
  • 203 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:11
Contributor
SYahhhhhh, my ET works again, been down for a week and jonsing to see you all online. Finally, thanks to help from F257 and especially Daredevil, my computer is fixed and I can play ET!

Much love and see you online!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
haha welcome back :P

unlawfulsniper

unlawfulsniper

• User
  • 203 posts
Unknown at this point
Contributor
Thanks brah, was fraggin FA tonight, was having a blast! Oh ya and thanks for lev8 promotion, I shoudl ask an admin when I'm on for a manual levelset right?

haha welcome back :P

JARHEADE9

JARHEADE9

• User
  • 288 posts
Unknown at this point
Shit you where gone didn't notice ! HAHAHA HEHEHE Just joking glad you made it back !

SPL><T

SPL><T

L1: Learner

• User
  • 22 posts
Unknown at this point
UnLawFul, F|A was letting me fill yer spot while you were gone,,,So i banned a bunch of people and Kicked YoYo out ,,,I'll let you sort thru it now that yer back,,Good to see ya !!!!

unlawfulsniper

unlawfulsniper

• User
  • 203 posts
Unknown at this point
Contributor
hahah funny. I have no idea who you are. I've never banned a person and rarely kick them, you are on your own son. You couldn't kick yoyo out if you tried son, she is like level 10 or more.

UnLawFul, F|A was letting me fill yer spot while you were gone,,,So i banned a bunch of people and Kicked YoYo out ,,,I'll let you sort thru it now that yer back,,Good to see ya !!!!

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

hahah funny. I have no idea who you are. I've never banned a person and rarely kick them, you are on your own son. You couldn't kick yoyo out if you tried son, she is like level 10 or more.

i have no clue who he is either, he just showed up one day and started talking like he knew everyone, btw glad u have your comp fixed now its the time to quit with timmies for a year, save that toonie x365 days =nice brand new comp, in my case its $4 per day o.0

=BeL=Roman

=BeL=Roman

L2: Beginner

• User
  • 31 posts
User sucks
hai :) hope we can frag some time

unlawfulsniper

unlawfulsniper

• User
  • 203 posts
Unknown at this point
Contributor
Joe! Sup homie! Nice to hear from you. I'm keeping my timmy's and my 800mhz athlon haha. I live for 12fps. And I can't quit betsy, she's still running strong haha.

See u online dirt!

PS splat who?

i have no clue who he is either, he just showed up one day and started talking like he knew everyone, btw glad u have your comp fixed now its the time to quit with timmies for a year, save that toonie x365 days =nice brand new comp, in my case its $4 per day o.0

SPL><T

SPL><T

L1: Learner

• User
  • 22 posts
Unknown at this point
what ? , I have to know people to talk to them? ..Nonsense ..when in Rome . . . . . . OK I'll start with " Hi Joedirt" how r u ,,great server , nice forums ! ! ! I'm SPL><T, nice to meet all of u !!!

unlawfulsniper

unlawfulsniper

• User
  • 203 posts
Unknown at this point
Contributor
I think i've seen u recruiting before.

what ? , I have to know people to talk to them? ..Nonsense ..when in Rome . . . . . . OK I'll start with " Hi Joedirt" how r u ,,great server , nice forums ! ! ! I'm SPL><T, nice to meet all of u !!!

hester prynne

hester prynne

• Regular User
  • 339 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • T-M:1-0

Donator

wait yoyo is a chick?

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom

wait yoyo is a chick?

chick with a dick maybe, lol i thought you were a chick for a year sadly i found out you do have a dick :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users