Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:23 AM
Location: Seatle, Washington.
All link's on the website have been updated.
At this time its with friendly fire on, new scrim maps and all old xp have been restored.
1. Admin level are deleted. They will be re-issued from next week due to some reasons. -- Fixed ask for it to any leaders. Admin issue is fixed.
2. Old Mapsprees have been deleted for testing some new features.
Issues that would be fixed by next week.
1. At present their are 2 killing/loosing sprees banner. - Fixed
2. Team autobalance will be added so at every map start team would be balanced taking into consideration K/D ratio of each player and not XP.
3. Their would be few new admin commands. -Few are their. Few will be added later!
4. New teamkilling auto detect. If you keep doing team killing you will be auto kicked. - At present added but is being tested. Present settings:
-0.65 for a kill with a airstrike or artillery
-0.75 for a teamkill with (grenade, panzer, rifle, mortar or mg42)
-0.00 for a teamkill with a mine
-1 for a normal TK with all other weapons.
+1 if you make a revive
+0.10 for a kill.
If you reach -10 you will be kicked from the server. You can have positive points upto 3.
5. First blood has been added but with no sound. - Sound should be fixed by next restart.
6. !warn command is broken atm.
If everything works out good then few things will be added on Jaymode to provide better options for present jaymode.
Please, let us know any bugs you encounter or any suggestion you have to make F|A server more better in suggestion board!
Keep your birthdate correct on forums profile page. It would be displayed on our server too. At present it is limited to members only!
Allies clan tag will be protected. At present it would be only used for clan purpose to deal with fakers.
We would be planning to go muli-game clan depending on funds and time needed to set up new game server because it takes hella amount of time to make good server.
To add vote limitation on Jaymod such that vote couldn't be called after 5 mins of map has been passed to deal with lame votes.
Auto rate fix for Jaymod so that we don't need to tell newbies fix u 25000 rate lol..
If anyone like our server's and is willing to donate few $$ then they are highly welcomed since it would help us to extend/maintain our servers and their name will be added on our website which would stay forever!
Thank you all and have fun!
Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:34 AM
What game would you be thinking of extending the clan to?
Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:04 PM
What game would you be thinking of extending the clan to?
COD series.. mostly! But at present I don't have funds neither time to do it. Probably in future we would definately go for it!
Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:17 AM
and WOW !! FF is on baby..
i love it..
Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:47 PM
Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:37 PM
glad to c it back, n sry if ff is off, i prolly voted for it
Don't worry man! If everyone playing on that time didnt wanted FF on then it got voted off. ETPUB voting is different. It takes totall number of votes that have been voted and not total players. If you have above 65% vote your vote passess or else no no!
Ex. 15 players on server and if it voted 5-2 then vote gets passed and if same happens on jaymod then it want pass because all need to vote!
After 3 mins of map shuffle, next map and all votes get's disabled excep FF and such and if a person call's vote 1 time then for next 5 mins he is not able to call same vote
btw welcome to forums!
For those who always think what K/D and PWR then here is the right explanation for it:
How good of a killer the player is, based on how many other players the player kills, and their kill rating. In other words, killing players with a high kill rating increases the shooter's kill rating more than killing players with a low kill rating.
This is a measure of how much the player contributes to winning a map. This measure is calculated by seeing how many times this player is on the winning team after every map, and how good the opposing team was. Like kill rating, winning against teams with a high average player rating results in player rating increasing faster.
Source: ETPUB manual.
Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:51 PM
Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:56 PM
daredevil something telling me that you love this mod better than other mods
Yes you know me well Map voting rules! Play the choice of your map and thats what make it outstanding with LUA ad ons on upcoming new ETPUB.
Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:19 AM
2. Team autobalance has been removed due to hyper activeness sometimes. If teams are unbalanced call a shuffle vote or just ask any lvl 3+ admin to use !balance.
3. If you are afk for 180 seconds i.e 3 mins you will be moved to spec. So, don't worry for specs and it's set to autokick spec when server is full.
4. First blood sound is fixed!
Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:50 AM
Also the K/D is based on more than other player's k/d ratings.
It's also based on
Frequency of a certain weapon
Frequency of class choice
How often you heal yourself with packs
Whether or not you use adren/how often (not on F|A though)
Other player's K/D
Your current K/D
Difficulty in class is as follows: (1 is hardest to increase K/D, 9 is easiest)
1: Soldier - any heavy
3: Engineer Rnade
4: Covie fg42
5: Covie sniper
7: Engi smg
8: Soldier smg
9: Covie sten
Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:09 PM
Can we make the afk thing be 30 seconds? 3 minutes is a really long time.
As a sniper normally I pass 30 sec without moving anything or shooting on 14-18 spawn time. 30 seconds is too fast. U miss 1 spawn and u are moved to spec. The lowest possible is of 100-120 seconds which is like 6-7 spawn cycle and seems more fair. Because I don't like to move to spec when i am camping at some nice sexy sniper spot lol
Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:56 PM
Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:15 PM
Vote for the map which you wan't to play. It has all Etpro Scrim Maps. Don't be mad or keep saying nextmap nextmap when baserace vote passes. Because it was you who failed to vote for other maps.
1. Intermission time extended to 40 so people can vote and see their starts. 30 seconds was too low according to all players playing today for 4 hours.
2. Panzer gravity is enabled.
3. You can shoot panzer in air and take it off. If you die more then 9 times with your panzer you will not be able to use panzer and more or less you will throw medic packs lol and panzer is 1/team.
4. While FF is ON you can use !tkindex to see your team kill index. Look at my first post on how team kill index works. -10.0 will kick of newbies who are just doing team killing.
5. Inactivity time changed to 120 sec.
New POLLING system has been added. Use !vote show to see the ongoing votes and vote with yes and no.
Ex. !vote show
!vote yes or !vote no
Voting will be closed after 7 days.
Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:41 PM
Allies clan tag protection added.
Few more fun commands.